Before you start your day of paintball, all participants must read and sign a 'Commitment to Safety' form, which states the following important safety information:
- Paintball is physically and mentally intense and may require extreme exertion to play.
- The game can be dangerous if not played in accordance with the stated rules which are listed in the section below.
- There is a possibility of injury to myself and other players.
Participants in Paintball & Pistol games must also sign to confirm their agreement with the following:
- I am fully aware of the risks to myself and others involved in paintball at Adrenalin Games, Crealy and I will never under any circumstances, deliberately shoot anyone in the face or head.
- I am physically fit and mentally able to take the strain and exertion involved in playing paintball/pistols.
- I will comply with Adrenalin Games, Crealy’s rules, using the equipment as instructed and not so as to injure others. I will also obey all directions from the marshals and other staff.
- I will wear goggles and not remove them while in the paintball area, where the game is being played.
- I hereby release, remise and forever discharge from any claims and liabilities whatsoever without limitations that I might have against Adrenalin Games paintball, the owners of the property on - which the game is being played and any other player in the game - who might injure me howsoever arising and I make this release on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, assigns and administrators.